Scientific career and education
- Ongoing: Post-doc at the Institute for Evolution and Biodiversity, University of Münster
- 2015 - 2018: PhD in evolution and bioinformatics, diploma in bioinformatics (CNAM)
- 2013 - 2015: MA research in Biology Ecology and Evolution
- 2010 - 2013: Bachelor in Biology
- The evolution of ligands and receptors in animal phylogeny
- De novo genes appearance
- Genomes evolution
-Grandchamp, Anna, and Philippe Monget. “Synchronous Birth Is a Dominant Pattern in Receptor-Ligand Evolution.” BMC Genomics 19, no. 1 (August 14, 2018): 611.
- Grandchamp, Anna, Benoît Piégu, and Philippe Monget. “Genes Encoding Teleost Fish Ligands and Associated Receptors Remained in Duplicate More Frequently than the Rest of the Genome.” Genome Biology and Evolution 11, no. 5 (May 1, 2019)
- Grandchamp, Anna, Shifa Tahir, and Philippe Monget. 2019. “Natriuretic Peptides Appeared after Their Receptors in Vertebrates.” BMC Evolutionary Biology 19 (1): 215.