Gadalla, Dennis Said
C- and N-terminal gene extensions and their role in the evolution of de novo gene emergence and protein evolution.
- October 2013 - September 2016: BSc in Biological Sciences, University of Münster
- October 2016 - September 2018: MSc in Biotechnology, University of Münster
- May 2015 - April 2016: Student Assistant, University of Münster, AG Kudla
- September 2016 - June 2017: Research Assistant, Max-Planck Institute Münster, AG Storkebaum
- August 2017 - December 2017: Research Assistant, University of Münster, AG Böhmer
- October 2018 - February 2019: Research Assistant, University of Münster, AG Bornberg-Bauer
- Gadalla D.S., Braun M., Böhmer M. (2018). Gravitropism in Higher Plants: Cellular Aspects. In: Gravitational Biology I. SpringerBriefs in Space Life Sciences. Springer, Cham.