- Licence (eq. Degree) in Computer Science, University of Paris 6, France.
- DEA (eq. Master's Degree) in Molecular Biophysics, University of Paris 6, France.
- Diploma (eq. Master's Degree) in Biochemistry, University of Paris 6, France
- Diploma (eq. Degree) in Biochemistry, University of Paris 6, France
- Bioinformatics 1 : Simulations
- Bioinformatics 2 : Sequence analysis
- S-Kurs : Student project
- I am working on my PhD thesis on the following topics : Principles of molecular evolution :
- Use of simple model for studing the molecular evolution.
- This works consist of using simplified biophysical models of
biopolymers. There are two parts : the molecular evolution of protein with the
used of lattice proteins and also the molecular evolution of RNA with the RNA
secondary structure model.
- Chen T, Vernazobres D, Yomo T, Bornberg-Bauer E and Chan HS
Evolvability and Single-Genotype Fluctuation in Phenotypic Properties: A Simple Heteropolymer Model
Biophysical Journal, 2010
- Whitehead D, Wilke C, Vernazobres D, Bornberg-Bauer E
The look-ahead effect of phenotypic mutations
Biology Direct, 2008
Meetings and Conferences attended to
- German Conference on Bioinformatics 2004 (GCB2004)
Bielefeld University, Bielefeld, Bielefeld, October 4-6th, 2004
- HEX 2005
The Netherlands, Liempde,
- German Conference on Bioinformatics 2005 (GCB2005)
University of Hamburg, Hamburg, October 5th - 7th , 2005
- The 7th Libre Software Meeting
University of Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy, Nancy, July 4th-8th, 2006