- 2006 - 2007 : PhD at Muenster University
- 2005 : Marie Curie training at the University of Manchester, in Dr. David Robertson's Group (12 months)
- 2000-2004 : MSc in Bioinformatics and Modelling (INSA, Lyon, France).
- 2001-2002 : One year as an exchange student at the University of Technology
in Sydney, Australia.
- 1998-2000 : BSc following completion of two years in preparatory cycle in the new section ASINSA, INSA
(section opened both to Asian and French students)
- Evolution of Genetic Regulatory Networks
- The evolution of protein protein interaction networks of diverse transcription factors families.
- Modelling and simulation of biological networks.
Meetings and Conferences attended to
- T.B.H. Reusch*, A.S. Veron*, C. Sapper, J. Weiner, L. Wissler, A. Beck, S. Klages, M. Kube, R. Reinhardt and E. Bornberg-Bauer
Comparative analysis of expressed sequence tag libraries in the seagrass Zostera marina subjected to temperature stress
Marine Biotechnology, 2008
* these authors contributed equally to this work
- A.S. Veron, K. Kaufmann, E. Bornberg-Bauer
Evidence of Interaction Network Evolution by Whole Genome Duplications: a Case-study in MADS-box Proteins
Mol Biol Evol, 2007
- Amoutzias G, Veron A, Weiner J, Robinson-Rechavi M, Bornberg-Bauer E, Oliver S, Robertson D
One billion years of bZIP transcription factor evolution: conservation and change in dimerization and DNA-binding site specificity
Molecular Biology and Evolution, 2007
- Veron A, Whitehead D and Bornberg-Bauer E
Studying the evolution of regulatory networks
Biological Networks, 2007
- E. Bornberg-Bauer and A. Veron
Evolution of regulatory networks
in Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics, (invited) 2005
- Santa Fe Institute: 2007 Complex Systems Summer School (wiki)
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
Project 1: Battle of the Civilisations: A Game-theoretic Approach to Modelling Globalisation
Project 2: Exploring Healing Strategies for Random Boolean Networks
3-29 June 2007
- Biological Networks III: Modularity and Genome Evolution
Bertinoro (Forlì), Italy
Presentation title: "Evolution of protein-protein interaction networks"
3-10 June 2006
- Cis-regulation workshop,
Room C2-09/10 Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, UK
Tuesday 22nd November 2005
- Complexity Advanced Course:
"From functional genomics to molecular networks and back".
Genopole of Evry, Paris, May 30th - June 4th, 2005
- ESF Workshop on Transcription Networks: A Global View
Madrid, 26-28 May 2005
- myGrid Users Day
Manchester, 5th May 2005
- Seminar Algorithmics and Biology
16th series : Genomes, Chromosomes, Cells and Developmental Evolution
Lyon, France, 22-24 November 2004